There are many hazards related to psychosocial issues. The University has a range of services to support staff including:
- Counselling and psychological services - for individual counselling, emergency counselling, a range of workshops, staff wellbeing programs and self-help resources.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - a confidential personal and professional development resource available for all employees and their immediate family members.
- Discrimination, harassment and bullying - find links to the University's Appropriate Workplace Behaviour Policy and related contacts.
- Diversity and Inclusion - to learn more about how the University embeds diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Safer Community Program - The Safer Community Program (SCP) promotes a respectful, inclusive, and connected campus community that fosters safe learning, working and living at the University of Melbourne. The SCP provides the opportunity to seek support and advice about behaviours of concern.