Licensing, registration, risk management

Licensing, registration and other requirements

Some activities conducted at the University of Melbourne require licensing, registration, permits or other regulatory authorisation prior to the activity commencing. This web page will help guide you through a number of these requirements.

WorkSafe Victoria

A number of high risk activities require recognised training and licensing before the activity can be commenced. WorkSafe have produced some comprehensive information to outline these requirements:

Licence to perform high risk work

Risk Assessment

Risk Registers