OHS legal requirements databases, Australia, New Zealand and global standards, Government and professional bodies, Chemical management specific publications and other useful websites.
Victorian Law Today contains all current statute law in Victoria.
Occupational health and safety legislation can also be monitored using Timebase: online legislation research or LawTracker. Both are available to University staff and students by searching the University Library A-Z ejournals and databases.
Standards and guidance
SAI Global Standards Library via University Library (University login required). The University's subscription allows three concurrent users only. To access this services at times of high use, you may need to try again later.
Compliance codes (Victorian WorkSafe)
Government and professional bodies
- WorkSafe Victoria
- Workplace Safety Australia's safety and environmental member website (specific subscription log on details are accessible to users with a university username or password only).
- Department of Health and Human Services Victoria
- State Emergency Service Victoria
- Victorian Legislation and Parliamentary Documents
- Energy Safe Victoria
- Safe Work Australia
- Emergency Management in Australia (Australian Government Department of Home Affairs)
Professional bodies and groups
- Australasian University Safety Association (AUSA)
- Australasian Radiation Protection Society Inc (ARPS)
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Society of Australia (HFESA)
- International Occupational Hygiene Association (IOHA)
- Australian Institute of Health and Safety (AIHS)
- Toolkit for Health and Safety Representatives