There are many hazards related to psychosocial issues. The University has a range of services to support staff including:
- Counselling and psychological services - for individual counselling, emergency counselling, a range of workshops, staff wellbeing programs and resources.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- a confidential personal and professional development resource available for all employees and their immediate family members.
- Making the University a fair, equitable and safe workplace, Appropriate Workplace Behaviour Policy and related contacts.
- Diversity and Inclusion - to learn more about how the University embeds diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Safer Community Program - The Safer Community Program (SCP) promotes a respectful, inclusive, and connected campus community that fosters safe learning, working and living at the University of Melbourne. The SCP provides the opportunity to seek support and advice about behaviours of concern.
- Respect. Now. Always awareness campaign materials.
- Mental Health First Aid training for university staff.
- TrainME courses including change management, conflict resolution for employees, developing resilience, emotional intelligence in leadership, managing my work, understanding myself and others, and many more to discover.