Confined space entry

A space in any vat, tank, pipe, duct, flue, oven, chimney, silo, reaction vessel, container, receptacle, underground sewer, shaft, well, trench, tunnel or other similar enclosed or partially enclosed structure. To ensure safety, the University will need to follow safe guidelines under OHS Regulations (2017) and AS 2865: Confined spaces.



Confined Space Entry Permits are available by contacting the Specialist Health & Safety team.